Sunday 4 May 2008

human right against the homophobia

Hello! I was a bit busy in April, so let roll the projects in May...Well, this poster was designed for the competition of poster by the association KaosGL. The topic was the homophobia through the human rights. Being a dramatical subject, I selected a black background and white characters to have a political, serious references. In addition to this, I analysed the concept; what is the human rights? what is the human? As the poster would be for the meeting of human rights, I composed human profiles looking each other as if they "meet". Then, I profited classical color understanding; each color meets with its contrast. The different colored human profiles gives not only references to the diversity of human kind, but also the flag of LGBT. Besides, each profile include another profile which gives a metaphysical references saying that "each human has got one part from all the other people". The "I" is at the same time "you" and "we"...

No comments: