Wednesday 14 May 2008

mopak notebook cover competition


































Whan I saw the competition annonce sheet, I reminded my school days and I thought that it would be joyful to participate to the competition eventhough I have nothing at the end. First of all, I looked at to the web page of MOPAK company, then again the sheet. There was no specific age target, neither sex. So, I decided to illustrate a notebook cover which would be pleased by a teenage girl, a young boy, a little boy but also a little girl...It seems not easy, because each one has a different taste, different style. Also, I realized that the notebook cover would motivate the pupil/student to open it so that she/he wants to work. at least, I wanted that the student shall not be annoyed during the lesson even in history. Because, she/he could look at the faces, add some bears, moustache or glasses or other things that we used to do. Besides, observing the increasion of extremist nationalim in the world pushed me to put the people all around the world. In spite of the media, the world is not consists of some popular countries. If I tell about he technic, I chose oil pastel, because it has a special texture which provides a naif result with bright hues. At the above, you will see the details of the composition.

5 comments:

Marie-Hélène said...

Did you draw me somewhere on the notebook cover? Which face am I ? :P

Unknown said...

I don't remember Marie-Hélène, but I must have drawn subconsciously in the composition. I draw everybody that I know, also I drew the characters on TV. Soo enjoy that !! ;)

Unknown said...

They are so nice and sweet. I am waiting to buy one of them in the bookstore even i am 25 years old...

ceyd.

zebercett said...

Hasan bunlar coook cici
seval

Unknown said...

thank you everybody for the comments, hey seval nasilsin? nerdesin? adresimi nasil buldun? begenmene çok sevindim, profesyonelin degerlendirmesi ayri oluyor tabi :) !